Exposing young minds to the communal benefits of ethical research, mentorship, and responsible hacking.
~# About Us
Hak4Kidz is an event of ethical hackers and Information Security professionals dedicated to bring the educational and communal benefits of white hat hacking conferences to children and young adults. We plan to accomplish this mission by putting our collective expertise and passion on display for the attendees to interact with us at their will. A combination of youth base speaking tracks complementing an open area of stations will enable the attendees to expand and enlighten their technical interests. For innovation to perpetuate, it’s imperative that today’s young users are exposed to the bigger picture of how we got here and to help realize their potential.
Hak4Kidz operates as a public charity registered with the IRS under 501(c)(3) regulations.
~# Attendees and Volunteers
- Youths going into 3rd grade thru high school seniors
- Estimated 60 - 80 Tyros attending in Chicago
- Attendees chaperoned by an adult and volunteers
- Estimated 70 – 95 Information Technology and/or Information Security professionals
~# Meet the Management Team
- President - David Schwartzberg
- Founder and organizer
- Operations - Nicholas Fahrney
- Marketing and Public Relations - Robert Wagner
- Finance - Jenny Schwartzberg
- Event Staff